This particular story went a little something like this:
- Start a company making….hmm…mustache wax (January 2015)
- We should probably get more products huh…beard balm (February 2016)
- Start developing a more robust product lineup…because why not (June 2016)
- Fast track through a couple of expos and random street side markets (well we still do those)
- Get offers from a few, very generous and loyal barber shops for wholesale orders to stock their shelves (January 2017)
- Our branding sucks, let’s re-brand. Re-branded whole lineup overnight (April 2017)
- Get a random email from GQ to be featured in their men’s grooming edition running three consecutive months (December 2017).
Huh? How? We don’t know either, but we’re extremely humbled and stoked at the same time for this opportunity!
As featured in the British GQ magazine edition of ‘Smooth Operator’, this triad edition is meant to show quality grooming and style products to help motivate men during the spring time. Taking care of yourself doesn’t have to be portrayed as a feminine feature, but more so an intelligent gesture to caring for your body.
I mean, this is the whole reason we started our company; to put quality products on the shelves which are far more beneficial for your body than most of the large name brands. To be featured in an esteemed magazine, because we sell natural products and stick to what we believe in, is exactly what we were hoping for.
This specific series will carry all the London Fashion week Men’s coverage and extended fashion pages, and will be on sale in new stands all around Europe. Stoked! If you’d like to grab yourself a copy, visit British GQ Magazine and sign up for a subscription. We aren’t ambassadors for GQ (Get paid to promote their brand), but who knows you might learn something about men’s health or fashion! Also, there will be other brands featured that you might like better than us, which we always encourage people to try out new brands. As long as they are using all natural products and you believe in supporting them because of their values and principles, by all means we encourage it!
We thank everyone for the continued support as we grow and are constantly reminded of how awesome our customers, friends and family are.